Case management CRM solutions for health and human services
Health and social services agencies provide a wide range of services, from public health and family support to job placement and education planning. Many health and human services organizations are at maximum capacity with limited technology, which has resulted in clients being served by multiple agencies in a disconnected, inefficient manner. Increased focus has been put on access, quality, and efficiency in the delivery of care through case coordination across agencies.
AKA’s Health and Human Services Case Management helps improve client’s care through the coordination of information across the multiple entities involved with intake assessment, eligibility, scheduling, planning, outreach, and performance measuring. Through the centralization of data and automation of activities, everyone has easier and quicker access to the information they need to improve the client’s experience and overall quality of care.
The solution emphasizes care planning and collaboration, enabling teams to monitor and evaluate care and progress, lending accountability and transparency.
A 360 view and seamless collaboration add up to a better client experience and higher quality care
By providing a full view of the individual through an open architecture and interoperability with other systems, Health and Human Services Case Management focuses on the seamless collaboration among the client, family members, case managers, and other care providers. The solution emphasizes care planning and collaboration, enabling teams to monitor and evaluate care and progress, lending accountability and transparency. Health and Human Services Case Management even facilitates other services, such as outreach and education.
- Improve the quality and consistency of care: Automated processes can be created to ensure critical safety procedures are followed, and that the organization is in compliance with privacy and other regulatory policies.
- Speed routine processes, such as intake assessments and eligibility: By analyzing the performance of routine processes over time, improvements can be made that eliminate unnecessary steps and increase client satisfaction.
- Eliminate time wasted accessing information: By electronically storing indexed documents, such as treatment plans, symptom-and-diagnoses from external parties, and reference articles, less time is spent searching for information needed to deliver quality services.
- Automate proactive communications: By viewing client data sorted by certain characteristics, targeted proactive communications can easily be sent. For example, mailings to diabetic patients can inform them of new information, treatment options, or upcoming educational offerings.
- Reduce the number of missed appointments: Tasks can easily be set up to streamline appointment reminder calls. Automated processes can be put in place for follow-up and rescheduling should appointments be missed.
- Help prevent additional issues: With a 360-degree view of the client, case managers can more easily identify relationships between current issues and future concerns.
- Support a mobile workforce: Maximize the time caseworkers spend with clients in the field by providing remote data access and the ability to easily upload case information.
A true enterprise patient relationship management solution
With Health and Human Services Case Management, you can:
- Manage client data and provide a master client records that can link systems together across agencies and programs
- Automate intake and eligibility processes through workflows and step-by-step dialogs to ensure client information is captured accurately, easing administrative burden and improving the client experience
- Schedule appointments through a fully integrated Microsoft Outlook interface that provides a seamless user experience, reducing training needs
- Ensure that work is evenly distributed to case managers, reducing the risk to clients and case managers
- Use dashboards, visualizations and reports to display key performance indicators which help track overall program performance, ensuring grant funds are being used appropriately and clients are getting the best service possible.
- Track inbound calls with Call Center Management support, ensuring that clients at risk are routed to the appropriate person immediately
When it comes to a partner to implement your healthcare CRM solution, AKA has the experience, expertise, and credentials to help you reach your goals. We have already helped these agencies and organizations, building CRM solutions that have helped improve the lives of millions:
- The Veterans Health Administration America’s largest integrated health care system, with over 1,700 sites of care and serving 8.76 million Veterans each year
- Affiliated Physicians Group at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – This independent provider network at one of the nation’s preeminent academic medical centers consists of more than 150 primary care physicians and specialists in 33 practice locations.
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) – A not-for-profit health plan that has been providing coverage to over 300,000 employers, individuals, and families across Massachusetts for over 25 years
- HealthNow NewYork – A health benefits and information provider of products, services, and technologies to improve the availability, quality, and cost of health care for more than 1 million members in New York State
- Health Profession Opportunity Grants Program (HPOG) – An Administration for Children & Families program established by the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA) that funds training programs in high-demand healthcare professions, targeted to Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients and other low-income individuals.
We have a GSA IT Schedule 70 contract, we are Microsoft Preferred Services Partner for Government, and we have more than 40 certified CRM consultants on staff. We have experience working with federal government security and privacy policies, such as FISMA, HIPAA, PHI, PII, as well as supporting agencies with Microsoft Dynamics CRM ATO from HHS.