AKA holds a variety of federal, state and local government contract vehicles, including:
- Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC)
- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contracts
- General Service Administration Federal Supply Schedules (FSS)
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Contracts
We play a broad range of roles in public sector projects, working as both prime contractor and subcontractor. Our contracts provide government agencies access to:
- Highly experienced and certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants and technology experts
- A vast and proven network of companies that have years of successful government implementations and experience
- Fast turnaround time, competitive rates
GSA Schedule 70
Information Technology Professional Services (GSA 70) includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other Information Technology services.
Commonwealth of Virginia’s IT Contingent Labor (ITCL) Contract
The Commonwealth of Virginia’s IT Contingent Labor (ITCL) contract is used by any public sector organizations needing to augment its staff with time and materials (T&M) resources OR contract with a qualified vendor who can successfully complete deliverables-based statement of work (SOW) projects less than $2 million in total contract value.
Veterans Relationship Management (VRM)
Information Technology Solutions and Support Services (ITSS) program is designed to provide the capabilities required to achieve on-demand access to comprehensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) services and benefits in a consistent, user-centric manner through a multi-channel customer relationship management approach.
Veterans Administration Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4)
The Veterans Administration Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (VA T4) is a five-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract that enables the VA to modernize services through transformational capabilities, systems engineering, and other solutions that span the entire range of life-cycle-based IT.
Contact us for more information regarding our capabilities and contracts.