A convenient service for citizens … a valuable resource for governments
All levels of government today are focusing on citizen relationship management—responding quickly and accurately to the requests and inquiries of their citizens regarding everything from local government affairs, services, and events to traffic and street problems and reporting stray animals. In addition, citizens today are demanding increased participation in government affairs and expect to be involved in what’s happening in their community.
If you’re on the front line of the government receiving these requests, you understand the challenges of coordinating service and the importance of having the right tools, both for internal administration and for easy public access. Your goal is to build closer relationships, better anticipate and meet the needs of your citizens, and develop a better understanding of what they want and expect from the government that serves them.
Strengthen your relationships with your citizens by keeping them more informed and involved.
AKA’s CRM for Citizens Engagement, built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is designed to manage and respond to citizen requests, provide proactive outreach and empower citizens to get more involved in the community. CRM for Citizens Engagement provides comprehensive citizen relationship management, giving you the ability to engage with your citizens more efficiently and effectively, allowing you to quickly receive, assign, track, and resolve requests, questions, and issues received by phone, email, and correspondence.
With CRM for Citizens Engagement, you can also put approval workflows in place for communications, track time, capture information for a knowledge base, monitor social feeds and post to them, and take advantage of ad hoc reporting capabilities.
Keep your citizens informed and involved
CRM for Citizens Engagement also enables you to strengthen your relationships with your citizens by keeping them more informed and involved in government affairs. Today, citizens want to be kept in the loop—particularly regarding significant topics such as zoning and taxes—and their feedback can help you make better informed decisions. CRM for Citizens Engagement can help you track this vital information and easily report on it through optimized citizen relationship management.
With CRM for Citizen Engagement, you can:
- Manage citizen requests, track progress, and coordinate responses
- Coordinate internal communication across the organization to enable faster resolution
- Provide a real-time analytics and reporting platform for officials to view number of cases by volume and type
- Manage outreach and campaigns more effectively through portal integration, social media, and mobile
Key features include:
- Citizens Request, Inquiry, and Case tracking
- Customizable mail and email templates, so you can efficiently create communications with citizens and keep them informed
- Assignment, routing, and escalation of cases, aiding in faster resolution
- Microsoft Office and Outlook integration, allowing you to set your system to automatically create cases from email requests and assign them to the appropriate department or individual
- A flexible workflow engine, designed to fit the way your government operates
- Data security, ensuring vital information is safe and accessible only by those who need it
- Surveys, newsletter, campaigns, and mailing lists
- Dashboards, charts and reports, providing a comprehensive view of citizens’ activities
- Software-as-a-Service at an affordable price
Optional features include:
- Facebook and Twitter monitoring for proactive response and posting of info
- Web portal integration, so your citizens can reach you easily and the data is seamlessly entered the solution;
- Knowledgebase through portal allowing citizens to get updated info and self-service
- Mobile-enabled, so your people can work from any location
Why AKA Enterprise Solutions?
AKA Enterprise Solutions has the experience, expertise, and credentials to help governments establish and maintain strong connections with their citizens:
- Contracts with GSA IT Schedule 70, US Communities, Computer Aid, Inc., and more
- Microsoft Preferred Services Partner for Government
- Microsoft Gold Partner, 11-time Inner Circle, Dynamics U.S. Partner of the Year Finalist
- Experience with federal government security and privacy policies, such as FISMA, HIPAA, PHI, and PII
- Experience working with government departments and their CBOs, including the Administration for Children and Families, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the City of New York, and county governments including Fairfax County, Virginia and Chesterfield County, Virginia.