Healthcare CRM solutions that help you deliver better outcomes
Delivering high quality patient care is the number one priority for healthcare providers, but you have other challenges that must also be addressed, including lowering costs and reducing risk. Built on a robust foundation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Healthcare improves access to patient and organizational information to increase patient satisfaction, while reducing costs and streamlining processes.
DynamicsAdvantage for Healthcare facilitates collaboration and preventative care strategies for patients in both the public and private sectors, making it easy to share the information needed to make critical decisions and coordinate across departments and organizations by enabling physicians, nurses and administrators to work as a single, integrated team.
Through the centralization of data and automation of activities, all parties involved gain easier and quicker access to information to improve the patient experience and overall quality of care.
Improve patient care through better coordination
DynamicsAdvantage for Healthcare helps improve patient care through the coordination of information across the multiple parties involved with intake, treatment and recovery planning processes. Through the centralization of data and automation of activities, all parties involved gain easier and quicker access to information to improve the patient experience and overall quality of care.
Gain the ability to:
- Analyze the performance of routine processes over time (such as admissions, discharges, transfers, and referrals) to eliminate unnecessary steps and increase patient satisfaction
- Develop customized workflows to automate care coordination activities between provider organizations (e.g. physician office, hospital, and home health), which can lead to improved patient outcomes, increased operational efficiency, and reduced costs
- Proactively managing chronically ill patients to target them with communications regarding educational offerings and remind them of ways to manage their illness
- Improve care coordination and reduce the risk of patient readmission
- Reduce costs by consolidating systems and pooling resources to obtain economies of scale, improving utilization of appropriate healthcare resources and understanding the cost of treatments to drive business planning
- Prevent and mitigate medical errors by integrating CRM data with medical history and clinical data
- Generate marketing campaigns targeted at specific patient types by combining a knowledge base with scientific analytics and feedback mechanisms
- Increases effective patient outreach
- Improves efficiencies via automated workflows
- Effectively coordinates care between entities
- Delivers in-depth capabilities for ongoing case management
Experts in healthcare, experts in technology
When it comes to choosing a partner to implement your healthcare CRM solution, AKA has the depth of experience in healthcare, CRM, and other powerful Microsoft Dynamics technology to meet your requirements. We have worked in both the private and public sectors, successfully implementing solutions for some of the healthcare providers in the world, including the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. We understand the complexity of these environments—integration and interoperations with other systems, consolidating and cleansing data, security, HIPAA, and PII requirements.