Integrated CRM, ERP and More…In the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a true, cloud-based, end-to-end solution that combines customer relationship management with financials and business intelligence tools. And with the flexibility of the cloud, you can get exactly the functionality you need—and easily add apps as your needs change or your organization grow. Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers the following benefits:
- Leverage the cloud: Leverage the advantages of cloud-based applications, greatly reducing IT costs without sacrificing on functionality.
- Increase staff productivity: Empower your staff to manage everything they need without leaving the application. Plus, Microsoft Dynamics 365 works seamlessly with Microsoft Office, so there’s no need to learn new office productivity tools. For example, CRM tasks can be managed from Outlook.
- Adapt to the way you do business: Give your staff the ability to easily create web and mobile apps to fit the way you do business.
- Make better decisions: Use Microsoft’s Power BI and Cortana Intelligence to take your business information and convert it into actionable business plans.
- What you need, when you need it: Dynamics 365 is available as individual apps that target a specific business need, so you can buy only what you need, when you need it.
Choose the version that’s right for you
Enterprise Edition – For large companies with more than 250 employees, combining Dynamics AX with Dynamics CRM Online:
- Customer Service
- Field Service
- Project Service Automation
- Customer Insights
- PowerApps and Flow
Business Edition – For small- to mid-sized businesses, combining Financials with Marketing and Sales capabilities:
- PowerApps and Flow
Both versions also come with access to AppSource, where you can try and buy additional applications to expand the capabilities of the product with features and functions unique to your organization.
How to buy Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers flexibility in how to buy, depending on what works best for you:
- Apps – License individual applications, giving you the flexibility to purchase only what you need, and add more functions as your needs change.
- Plans – License full access to all of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications for a lower cost than purchasing each app individually.
- Team Members – Perfect for users who can access the system for light tasks, Team Members are available at greatly reduced pricing.
AKA has built and delivered powerful business solutions across industries, including government agencies in the public sector and financial services. We also specialize in implementing enterprise solutions for large companies with complex processes and system integrations.