More than a help desk: on-demand managed services with CRM and industry expertise
Today’s businesses are challenged with implementing, managing and maintaining an increasingly complex spectrum of systems and applications, but many don’t have the in-house resources to support them. The kind of support these organizations need goes well beyond a help desk; they need a partner that can provide support for the day-to-day management of their business systems. AKA’s Managed Services provides that comprehensive support—on demand and cost-effectively.
Why Managed Services?
AKA Managed Services is integrated support that incorporates monitoring, help desk, triaging, CRM implementation, and consultation services for Dynamics CRM and related Microsoft applications.
Managed Services from AKA enables you to achieve an ongoing return on investment from your business solutions through a unique combination of technology, people and processes. We can quickly help identify and implement strategies to support your goals, providing you only the services you need—without requiring you to sign expensive contracts for services you don’t need.
More than just CRM services, our offerings keep your critical applications running and your business secure. Our qualified and experienced team evaluates your technology and support requirements, offers solutions designed with your present and future needs in mind, and keeps applications in good working order to ensure that your business functions optimally.
The AKA difference
Other technology providers offer “IT managed services,” but you’ll often be unpleasantly surprised to find that you’ve signed up for little more than a help desk. To us, managed services means a level of service that goes well beyond a help desk:
- While employees at other “managed services” providers do double duty as development, support, or other roles within their company, meaning that your request might be a very low priority, AKA has a dedicated Managed Services team.
- Our Managed Services team works closely with our implementation team during the first weeks of your implementation, so we are already familiar with your solution down to the code level should you need our services.
- We assign team members to clients to best fit the needs of the client, and those team members stay with you, so you have a familiar voice every time you contact us—and someone who is already familiar with your company, your solution, and your issues. The longer you work with us, the faster your issues are resolved.
- We have the training and depth of knowledge that allows us to go further and dig deeper, like triaging issues and offering solutions, which you can choose resolve on your own or we can resolve for you.
The benefits tell the story
Is a Managed Services partnership the right choice for your company? Consider these benefits, which you organization will start realizing immediately:
Lower your total cost of ownership – TCO
- Reduce application support costs
- Ensure a manageable and predictable spend for application support
- Have a defined service level agreements
- Reduce internal IT recruiting, training, and retention costs
Focus on your core business
- Automate and streamline key business processes
- Improve adoption and productivity
- Allow internal resources to focus on strategic issues
- Make the path to growth easier with scalability
Allocate strategic resources where they make sense
- Reduce recruiting, training, and retention costs
- Gain access to CRM experts without taking resources away from your business
Reduce your risk
- Tune applications to improve performance
- Set up regularly scheduled service level monitoring
AKA’s Managed Services keeps your critical applications running and your business secure. As your trusted advisor, our team evaluates your technology and support requirements, offers solutions designed with your present and future needs in mind, and enables applications to ensure that your business functions optimally.