CRM implementation specialists with one goal in mind: a smooth transition to where you want to go
When you chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you chose the right product to move your business forward. Selecting the right partner to implement it is equally important.
You want a partner that understands your business, has the capability to design and implement a solution that meets your strategic goals, and will work with your people to ensure they are properly trained and supported so they are confident when it’s time to go live.
You want Green Beacon on your side.
Like your CRM solution, your implementation needs to be the right fit
As experienced CRM implementation consultants, we know every implementation is unique, just like every business. So, before anything else, we want to get a firm understanding not only of your challenges and goals, but also your company’s culture.
Why? Because this knowledge will help us determine how best to approach the implementation. The right approach—one that fits your culture as well as your needs—can mean the difference between a smooth implementation and a bumpy one.
Project management is the foundation of any implementation, and there are many valid and respected approaches. The two you will most likely hear about are the Waterfall and Agile approachs:
With Agile, work is delivered in short “sprints,” completing a predetermined set of deliverables after each sprint. Using this approach, it becomes easier to identify gaps in requirements or requirements that may need to be altered due to technical or regulatory changes, which the project team can assess and modify in the next sprint.
This more traditional approach follows a sequence of phases: Needs analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. Waterfall is more structured and, in some cases, may be required by certain organizations.
We choose the implementation approach that will work best for your organization and the solution we envision. Sometimes we might even recommend a hybrid of the two approaches—whatever will get the job done most effectively. Our project management experts are certified and have extensive experience in both methodologies, so regardless of which way we go, you can be confident in our abilities.
The difference is in the details
But it’s not just the way we manage projects that makes Green Beacon the partner to choose; it’s the way we work with you to ensure your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution is a true asset. No matter how we manage the project, the goal is to put a solution in place that satisfies you.
- Thorough analysis: We do this by engaging you from the very start – when we analyze current processes and define requirements. We want you involved in this phase to ensure everyone is on the same page, with a full understanding of where you are and where you want to go.
- An eye towards the future: Your solution needs to be able to grow and adapt as your organization grows and your needs change. When we plan your implementation, we always keep scalability in mind, working with you on a strategy for how your solution can evolve with you over time.
- Early testing: Our testing team participates during the requirements gathering phase to ensure that use cases are written with the big picture in mind, and the team tests each phase as if they are the user, actually performing tasks for your organization. With this approach, there should be no surprises when the solution is ready for final testing.
- Stakeholder involvement: We involve your stakeholders by training them as early in the process as possible. This gives them a chance to test the solution and get familiar with it before launch. By getting stakeholders involved sooner, we gain valuable feedback and user buy-in while giving them the advantage of learning the system sooner.
- Executive involvement: Not only do we keep your stakeholders involved, but we also keep our executive sponsors informed of their department’s investment in the project. It is important to get their input early on to make key strategic decisions as the project evolves.
When it comes to CRM implementations, Green Beacon has the experience, expertise, and flexibility to take the right approach for your organization resulting in a successful solution that will meet and exceed your expectations.