Increase sales, drive revenue and improve fan loyalty at sports and entertainment events through customer-specific interactions
Do Your Current Systems:
- Increase Sales: Leverage information to develop cross-sell programs or increase sales by creating up sell programs.
- Quickly Handle Service Requests: Track and quickly resolve customer issues.
- Accurately Manage Inventory: Manage game day suite inventory, bookings and invoicing for suites and other products.
- Efficiently Schedule Events: Effectively manage renewal and other customer-specific events to create the ultimate customer experience.
- Streamline Internal Operations: Coordinate staff and organize tasks prior to critical events to improve efficiencies.
If you answered "no" to any of these questions, consider Green Beacon Solutions' Sports CRM. Sports CRM consolidates customer information, buying history, event demographics and sales information in a single, comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) solution that enables you to develop targeted marketing and sales programs for increasing ticket sales.
CRM in Sports-Entertainment Marketing
Sports and events prosper or fail due to the revenue generated from the sale of sponsorships and ticket sales to individuals, groups and corporations. In order to effectively develop targeted marketing and sales campaigns, teams and venues must collect precise, reliable and valid customer data. The more precise the database, the more precise are the targeted marketing efforts. The result is an increase in ticket sales and a strong, loyal customer base. More and more sports clubs, teams, and entertainment venues have recently discovered the benefits of using CRM to facilitate their targeted marketing and sales efforts.
Why Green Beacon Solutions?
Green Beacon Solutions has successfully partnered with sports and entertainment organizations to develop, implement, and manage tailored CRM solutions that provide a single, unified view of the customer and their buying history for creating targeted promotional marketing programs that increase ticket sales.